View Single Post
December 15th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awe, thanks Jenn!

What are some of your favorite family Christmas traditions? My favorite thing is getting together with friends and family on Christmas Eve and also still spending Christmas Eve night with my parents (as well as my other 2 grown brothers) and waking up to find that Santa came.
What are your tatoos? I have the Chinese symbol for love on my lower back (got when I was 17 with a fake ID) , a lady bug on my lower hip (I was 21), and a Leo symbol on my ankle (I was 19).
What's your favorite "frosty beverage" for the beach? On the beach I just love a cold beer. Every thing else just melts too quickly.
Do you have a favorite place to snow ski near MD? Honestly, I don't blame your DH - haha. Places around here definitely do not compare to Utah or Colorado. Our favorite "local" place to go is the Timberline Resort (Canaan Valley) in WV.
When is your birthday? Yay Leo's. My birthday is July 30th.
Why are you moving to Denver? No particular reason actually. We just love it out there and decided now is the time to do it. We do have family out there and my best friend is out there as well.

Thanks for the questions!!