View Single Post
December 20th, 2010, 12:08 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Don't let the u/s freak you out...since you are so early and the HCG is 300, you shouldn't be able to see anything. That part is completely normal.

I'll be honest...an HCG of 300 does seem like a low number for 5w4d. That said, we have many ladies (myself included) who have had low numbers and then had healthy pregnancies. I was also given paperwork to read about ectopics, and was happily shredding it later when everything turned out to be fine. I know this is definitely not the answer you want to hear, but I don't think there is anything you can do other that wait this out and see what your numbers are on Thursday. Then you can come up with a game plan depending on the results.

(((HUGS))) I gushed blood when I was pregnant and had to wait 3 days to see if my bean made it...worst feeling ever, so I understand how you are feeling. I wish so badly I could press the "fast-forward" button for you so you could get some answers. I will keep you in my thoughts/prayers and I hope that you are sharing joyous news just in time for Christmas

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)