View Single Post
December 21st, 2010, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm gearing up for my second shot with IVF next month, and our appointment is next week to go over everything with my RE, order meds, sign consent forms, etc. I already talked to him about switching from PIO because I had such an adverse reaction to it (I literally had a ping pong ball size welt on each side of my butt and bruising for a minimum of FIVE months-- I found others with the same problem, so I don't feel as bad!). Anyway, he was fine with me doing suppositories. Do you have a kind you would recommend? He is pretty free with me choosing brands of stuff (I picked my own stims when we started last time!), so I just wondered if you've had experience with a kind that you liked better than another. One that you got pregnant on, perhaps (I love success stories). Also which pharmacy did you get the best deal on that kind??

Thanks so much in advance!! T-1 month til it all begins with our frozen babies.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15