View Single Post
December 22nd, 2010, 11:17 AM
Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
YAY!!! I am so excited for you! I know you are going to get your BFP? How many frosties do you guys have left again?

Sorry I know that is off topic, but I just am so excited for you!
Anyways, for both my IVF cycles (last one FET) we used PIO injections so I am not much help. I will just give you this to think about though. I also had ALOT of bruising and started getting whelts. There were 3 things they told me to do and it worked miracles and I had nothing after that other than a little soreness the next day. So first ice the injection site for about 5-10 minutes before the injection. Make sure it is good and numb...you really cant overice. Second right after the injection have whoever gave it to you massage the site for a few minutes. This helps to spread the oil around and helps it to dissolve easier (No lumps!!!). And then after they massage the site HEAT! This is the most important part for avoiding the lumps. I used a flax seed heating pad that you can throw in the microwave, but a heating pad works well too. Heat for at least 20 minutes following the injection. Just some ideas. For me I used suppositories following our IUI cycle and they didnt work for me at all. My progesterone was still low. So I had to use the injections since they were the only thing that would keep it up. Also, if you do decide to use PIO injections I can send you my flax seed heating pad! It is amazing! I even used it for my back and neck when I was feeling stressed or sore!

Goodluck though! I cant wait for all your updates! Do you have any dates yet?