View Single Post
December 22nd, 2010, 07:55 PM
Super Mommy
I just dont understand why some people have kids!!..like my sister for example.
her poor baby girl is 6months old, she didnt have any prenatal care, she hasnt taken her to the dr. for her 6week visit yet! and forget about her shots.... her bf was arrested for armed robbery, he has another gf on the side and my sister takes him back when he makes bail. She uses her daughter as leverage over my mom, my mom cant see her unless she gives her money, or buys formula or diapers, my sister has yet to buy those for her own daughter.
not to mention, she and her bf dont work. they have an apt. the 3rd in 4months, which has a playpen and a blow up bed because they left the crib and bed and furniture at the first place.
the poor little one lays in her bed all day, they dont get up til noon and they smoke pot in the house constantly with her there, and smoke with all doors/windows shut. And have no groceries.
im not allowed to babysit and ive seen her 3times in her life, because my sister is scared i will take her away.
I WISH there was something i could do. i dont have her address, or her number. And my mom thinks everything will just up and change.