View Single Post
July 11th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh I am going through this too... sorta anyway. Cohen doesnt have a fit when I restrain him in the high chair but he is just so preoccupied with other things! all he wants to do is chew on the belt which is gross, I dont want him chewing on that with food in his mouth and then chewing on it again next feed you know? so i am always having to pull away the belt piece and then he has a fit and cries. if he doesnt notice the belt he is busy looking at absolutely anything and paying no attention to me. I am having a hard time getting him to eat enough, his doc said he isnt eating enough solids. I tried cutting back on the milk but he didnt pee much when I did that so that scared me.

Oh and diaper changes! AHHHHH oh they are not fun! I cannot get this kid to stay still and he isnt even crawling, but everytime i lay him to change his diaper he just wants to roll over and explore and it truly amazes me how strong they are becuase I CANNOT force him to stay on his back, he is stronger than I am!

I am sorry I have no advice, just wanted you to know that you are not alone.

Thank you Rawisner for the Siggy!