View Single Post
December 26th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Veteran
Just thought I would share what has happend in the last 1 1/2 weeks!

1st, at my last midwife appointment last Monday I walked in to see my midwife's arm in a sling. Evidently she fell down the stairs and broke her collar bone in 3 places so now I will be having an additional midwife (making the total to 2 certified midwifes and 1 apprentice)

2nd, I got a call this morning from my photographer for the birth, her mother is in a coma out in New Jersey so she has to fly out there tomorrow to find out what her living will says to determine what to do about continuing life support. Well, luckily for me and above and beyond my expectations, she knows another photographer in town and arranged for her to cover for her while she is gone. I met the new photographer today and even though she isn't quite as amazing as my original girl she is very nice and grateful for the opportunity. So most likely she will be our photographer and then our original photographer will do our newborn photo shoot and still print the photos.

I am wondering what else could possibly come up between now and the baby's arrival...