Topic: Can I join?
View Single Post
December 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM
♥ Super Moderator ♥
Hi Ladies! I'm hoping I can hang out here with you ladies. I've been lurking for a bit and thought I should come out of hiding. I'm Lisa (28) and my DH and I have been ttc # 2 for 20 cycles. We have a DS, Jeremy, who will be 3 in February.

A little background... I began charting a month after we started ttc # 2. We got pregnant pretty quickly, but had a m/c last September. After we had been trying for quite awhile, we talked with my OB to see if she could help us out. She recommended that DH have a SA (which he did last April) and the results weren't all that great. His numbers were OK, but with shape/size/etc of the sperm weren't very good. As far as we can tell, things are okay on my end. My OB tried "helping" by prescribing clomid and I was on it for 4 cycles with no luck. She didn't really monitor me at all and wasn't being overly helpful, so we decided to go talk with an OB and urologist at a fertility clinic. Long story short, they recommended trying IUI. So this month I started on Femara and I'll be going in for my CD 12 ultrasound tomorrow to see how things are progressing.

I'd love to hear anyone else's experiences on Femara or with IUI.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks