Topic: Who Are We?
View Single Post
December 28th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Do you want us to post it here?

I am Jessi. I turned 31 May 17, 2010. I grew up in Washington. Joined the Coast Guard at 18, meet my hubby when I was almost 20. We got married August 2000 which makes remembering how many years we have been married super easy . We were married four years when Linda was born December 8, 2004. I was 35.5 weeks along and she was in trouble so we delivered. It was scary but it all worked out. When Linda turned a year old DH and I said hey lets try again. Linda was such an easy going baby, slept through the night, always happy. Linda has one green eye and one blue eye, it is the coolest thing. Jeremy was born September 4, 2006 and had to be induced at 39 weeks because he was getting to big for me. Yeah that should have told me something LOL. He has been my screamer but I love them both so much. In December 2008 we got pregnant again although not planned we were excited. Sadly we lost baby CJ Feb 27, 2009. We got pregnant again December 2009 and lost baby Rose Feb 20, 2010. This year instead of getting pregnant and losing another baby I am doing a Triathlon in Hawaii to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Its very exciting and rewarding so far.

Here are some recent (this month) pictures of Linda and the last two are Linda and Jeremy.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Last edited by JessP; December 28th, 2010 at 03:04 PM.