View Single Post
December 29th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
I have noticed that there are a lot of posts on this topic but not many women have given updates. Here is an update to my last post.
I am still resting at home and waiting for my next ultrasound which will be on Friday. Last week I had another ultrasound done and I was told the Hematoma is still there but measuring a bit smaller now. It's size is now 3.5 x 5 x 2.3. The bleeding has really slowed down now and some days it's gone completely. I asked my OBG last week if I was in a better situation if the bleeding stops but the hematoma is still there? He told me that it does not matter if I bleed or not, as long as the hematoma remains the risks are still there. Let's hope the next ultrasound on Friday shows another decrease in size.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by prayingforthebest