View Single Post
December 30th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to ottermom
*** UPDATE ***
Well, after my bleed and bed rest in November, things were going fine. I hardly had any pregnancy symptoms at all, except the growing belly. I was suffering from insomnia, and could only sleep 2-3 hours at a time, then be awake until I was exhausted enough to sleep. Then, at 16 weeks, we heard babies heartbeat on home monitor, which was quite relieving. I decided to enjoy a full day at a friends house Christmas Eve, helping with dinner, light duties. The next morning, Christmas Day, I woke up to pink spotting. I canceled all activities for that day, and stayed in bed. The bleeding progressed from light brown spotting to medium bright red flow, with very small clots and some fibrous material over three days. It was not like a normal period - lighter, half as many days, only mild cramps and cleaner somehow. Uterus felt tender, but not painful. After the bleed my gut size seemed to shrink, but baby's heartbeat and movement is still strong. After last months traumatic bleed with so much panic, I really purposed to stay calm, keep my heart rate and blood pressure normal, and just wait it out. I have got a general exam coming up next week with my GP, then I have my 20 week u/s coming up soon, and that will be one milestone. Then we pray for 24 weeks.

Blessings of light, love and joy to all,
OtterMom