View Single Post
January 3rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So it from the looks of things posted here and some things that I have seen posted on Facebook it looks like today is a starting day for many of us. I know that for me, I am WAY better on things if I am held accountable by someone and when I have a plan. So I have a plan, and no one really other than DH and you all to hold me accountable.

My plan is to avoid as many carbs as possible, get in a little bit of activity every day and to drink at least 24oz of water. We have 3 floors in my building so I am going to walk to the top and back down at least 2 times on my lunch today (which is a ton more than what I ususally do at lunch), and my water bottle is all filled and on my desk ready to go.

Foodwise... Breaksfast was 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 strips veggie bacon (which was horrible, so don't think I will do veggie bacon again tomrrow) with my coffee (16oz) that I have switched over to sugar free creamer and cut back from 32oz to just 16.
AM Snack is 2 string cheese sticks
Lunch is a large salad with lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, carrots, 1/2 avacado, a sprinkle of slivered almosnd, some goat cheese and a 3 slices of turkey lunch meat with LF salad dressing with a diet coke.
PM snack is celery and 2TBSP peanut butter
Dinner is the one meal that I am keeping pretty "normal" and we are having BBQ CHicken, pasta shells with cheese and broccoli. My plan is to have chicken, lots of veggies and just a small portion of the pasta.

Anyone starting a weight loss program today, feel free to post what you are doing, and definately feel free to add suggestions (both positive and tips for improvement) to what I am doing.

Have a great day everyone!!!

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.