View Single Post
January 4th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Generally Crispy
Its been awhile since I've logged in. I don't have internet on our pc. My desktop is not the greatest so I just canceled service. I mostly use my phone and since JM has all the graphics and such it takes forever to load and makes stretch screens that are annoying. I was loggin in today to "catch up" on all the "drama" and thought i would say hello.

Hurricane and Eclipse are 20 months. Its getting easier day by day. At some point I need to take bottles away ns teach them to use the toilet. Hurricane has his 10millionth ear infection. Eclipse has started talking more. She says mom, dad, dog, nose, more, go, stop, banana, shoes, fish and za-za (what she calls the baby).

The baby is good. She is 8 months now. Still nursing like a champ.

I'm on facebook regularly (thanks to driod) and if you feel comfortable adding me, please do. Vanessa Spahan | Facebook

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had no dramas involving poop or puke so it was a win for us.

Congrats to the new twin moms and twin to be moms. Welcome to the club....Bwahahaha (just kidding with the Bwahaha's, I didn't get enough coffee today