Topic: Which Room?
View Single Post
January 6th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well...if we complete school when I want to for the kids...I will pack up the school room (we will be moving shortly after baby is born) and then we will have an entire room we can devote to it. If we AREN"T finished with school I might do the same thing anyway and just keep out what we MUST have.....so anyway....HOPEFULLY we'll do that....it has a back sliding door that goes outside...I imagine we'll just put a blanket over that to cut down the light AND privacy (since the neighbors behind us could possibly see in)....I'm not really sure how we are going to fill our tub though....the water in the kitchen seriously runs slower than a trickle...we have FL washer/dryer so the washer is HEAVY but I'm thinking that that hot water spout will be the best bet....Dh will be OH so happy about THAT project LOL!!!! I think I"ll have him fill it with straight hot water earlier...to give the hot water heater time to reheat....so that I can also use the shower....I loved the shower last time...and went to the tub to push....I'm hoping to have enough hot water to accomplish both....THIS is when I will miss the birthing center's fabulous never ending hot water LOL!!!!

If we DONT do it in the school room we'll probably push the dining room table over and the couch more into the living room and make a space there.

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.