View Single Post
January 6th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am starting a food journal today in the hopes that it will keep me on track with the healthy eating/weight loss. Weigh ins will always be on Friday morning after peeing and before breakfast/coffe. I do it clothed with my sandals on lol

1/6:
B: 3/4c Cracklin Oat Bran and 1/2c 1%milk
L: 1/4 bag lite popcorn, spinach and orange salad with sunflower seeds, 1 glass water with 1/2 lemon squeezed in and a handful of pistachios
S: more pistachios (man I love these!) and 1 orange
D: 1 chicken breast (grilled) with lemon pepper, 1 corn on the cob with salt and pepper only, 6 baby carrots and some more pistachios

1/7: weigh-in of 156lbs this morning!!!
B: 3/4c Cracklin Oat Bran and 1/2c 1% milk
L; 1 chicken breast and 6 baby carrots with ranch
S: pistachios and 1% milk
D: not sure yet as we do Family Fun night on Fridays so this will be the one meal a week where I can allow myself to indulge - I don't want to know how much it will truly be so I am not recording this meal hahaha!

1/8:
B: This is bad, but I honestly forgot to eat....
L: 1 grilled chicken breast and some pistachios
D: 1 chicken cordon bleu and steamed green beans and 1 ice cream sundae (UGH I totally fell off the wagon!)

1/9:
B: skipped again by accident - we were running late for church!
L: OMG I am so not on track today I had Sonic (the bacon cheeseburger toaster meal with onion rings and a coke)
D: I give up for the day.....weekends are going to be hard for me LOL! Tonight I am having lasagna and chips and salsa - I know I shouldn't, but I have been craving these sooooo bad. I think I have PMS and for some reason I lose all self control at that time. Okay, I have decided to go back on track tomorrow - no more excuses Kimberly Ann!!!!!! Grrrrr.....

1/10:
L: 2 eggs with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, spinach and cheese
S: Ice cream cone
D: Wendy's - I know I suck.....I had a #1 (single patty with no cheese) fries and a coke

1/11: Really really going to stay on track now that I have gone grocery shopping
B: 3/4 c Cracklin Oat Bran and 1/2c 1% milk
L: 2 egg omlette with 2 slices of lunch meat ham, 1 slice cheese, and onions. Also 1 glass water with 1/2 lemon squeezed into it (heard it aids in digestion).
S: pistachios
D: 1 Morning Star veggie burger (just the burger patty with no bun or condiments), 1c mixed steam veggies (asian blend - broccoli, carrot sliver, baby cob corn, and snap peas) 2 glasses water

1/12:
L: grilled chicken breast and baby carrots with ranch dip and water
S: water with 1/2 lemon squeezed in and pistachios
D: 1 morning star veggie burger patty and a mixed berry smoothie with some yogurt and milk

1/13
L: morning star burger patty and baby carrots with ranch
S: pistachios and sunflower seeds
D: 1 grilled chicken breast and corn with water to drink

1/14
L: ham, onion, and cheese omlett (2 eggs, 2 slices lunch meat ham, diced onions, and 1 slice cheese with a little milk added to the eggs)
S: pistachios and water with lemon
D: Mcdonalds - the two cheeseburger meal with fries and a coke. I also had some godiva truffles (dark chocolate so they were healthier lol)

1/15
L:

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby

Last edited by kimberlyw; January 15th, 2011 at 09:59 AM.