View Single Post
January 10th, 2011, 06:58 AM
wishfulgal
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffyangel View Post
It was weird for me. I started out hopeful... After a year and a half of trying, I kinda got that worried feeling, but didnt want to go get testing done because I was scared they'd dash all hopes. Then I just accepted I never would. I thought I was okay.

Then fifteen people between my family and friends got pregnant within a year and I went back into that sucker punch stage which is where I currently am and why DM and I have started scheduling our testing.

I'm totally not joking about that fifteen. Its ridiculous. I've gone to five of those baby showers and its a kick in the heart each time, especially since I had to plan one of them.
I know how you feel. I was just at a baby shower for my SIL and there were NINE new babies there born within the last 6 months and FOUR newly pregnant girls. And that was just in my local group of friends. In addition to that, 3 of my cousins have had babies in the past year, and more of my friends from back where I grew up than I can count. It's starting to seem like torture. It's hard to believe how easy it is for everybody else.