View Single Post
January 10th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with Christine. Watching positive birth movies (our midwife had these to borrow that were movies)....or the documentaries that are supportive of homebirth helped....Dont have doubt in yourself or your body....remember we are built to do this...midwives are trained to assist us...if they feel we are in danger at any point they will transfer us asap....although they are trained to handle things like normal complications during pushing...and they are trained to know which positions will help bring baby down without hurting you or baby...etc.....

Having faith in your body is number one....having faith in your midwife to know what to do is right up there with number one....if you still feel uncomfortable...then take it from there....some hospitals allow midwives to assist in labor in the hospital if that is what you are more comfortable with. Myself...I cringe when I think of hospitals and birth (for unnecessary reasons) and that helped me keep my faith LOL...

HUGS

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.