View Single Post
January 10th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Melisa had the idea of having a recipe exchange thread, Diane seconded the idea so I decided to make this thread. I'll post this recipe to start us off. It's a Tuna casserole recipe. it looks pretty easy. (please note that I've never made this, My Mom, dad brother and Sister-in-law do the cooking around here however thie recipe is for Tuna Casserole. It looks pretty easy.

TUNA CASSEROLE
Ingredients:
2 cups macaroni
1 can Campbell's Cream of Celery Soup
1 can tuna
1 small package cream cheese
teaspoon garlic
teaspoon dry mustard
cup milk
1 small onion, chopped
cup grape nuts
2 Tablespoons butter

Directions:
1. Cook macaroni per package directions.
2. In casserole dish mix cream of celery, softened cream cheese, milk until smooth.
3. Add tuna, garlic, dry mustard and onion. Stir in cooked macaroni.
4. Melt butter and mix grape nuts into the butter. Spread mixture over top of casserole.
5. Bake in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."

Last edited by future_adoption_mommy; January 10th, 2011 at 08:54 AM.