View Single Post
January 11th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
I am not really all that interested in LOSING weight. I want to tone up and get rid of the extra skin from having my babies and that first c-section.

I'm trying to lose 1.5lbs a week. But if I gain I don't really care as long as it is muscle and I look toned.

I joined LiveStrong.com and track what I eat and how much I exercise on there. I joined yesterday so I don't have a lot on there so far. I usually work out everyday but I'm feeling crappy lately due to a visit from AF. I'm gonna try to do some walking while she's here but I doubt anything major will be going on.
I also plan on lifting some weights. I read a couple places that it's really good for you.

My goal weight is 115lbs
My weight now varies. Most of the time it says 130lbs but I got on it today and it said 126lbs. It fluctuates through out the day so I must have just picked the right time to step on lol

I wanna post pictures of my progress and I will as soon as I do some editing. (not fully dressed in them so far.)

Taken Dec 30th 2010 [had to make my own censors, with out photoshop]

The extra skin from my c-section, I'm working on tightening it up.

front view

side view

back view, I hate my "love handles"

Jan 14th 2011

Not much of a change if any

You can actually see my c-section scar pretty well in the pic below.

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3

Last edited by caitie_pie; January 23rd, 2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: added pics, again