View Single Post
January 13th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm worried about this also. I really want the children to stay here so that they can have that immediate bonding time with the baby...but I'm not sure. I have been induced three out of the four times....the last one was in a birthing center...I'm just not sure what to do...Olive was born in the evening so I just dont imagine that I'll have a night time birth (the others were induced and born in the day but it's hard to say what would have happened on it's own)....so blah....I know my 8 year old wants to stay...But the 6,4, and 2 year old might not be so good at staying and being quiet. I have NO IDEA what to do with them yet. There are plenty of people I could probably convince to watch them but I really just want them close...I might have to see if one of the local family members can watch them so after the baby is born they can bring them back...BUT they have no idea we are home birthing and dh doesn't want them to know (his relatives)

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.