View Single Post
January 14th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My cost was $3,078. That was the cost of Gonal-F, Cetrotide, Medrol, Anti-biotic, and progesterone-in-oil. Like the other ladies, that includes the needles and alcohol pads.

Edited to add this-- when I go on my insurance website, I can look up drug prices. For instance, I looked up the cost of the Estadiol patches that I will be using for my FET cycle. They gave the co-pay amount of $8.00 for a box of 4. Unfortunately, with the dx of infertility, they don't 'really' cover it. I guess they'd cover it for different reasons, like menopause for example. So instead I'm paying the out-of-pocket price of $14/patch and I had to get 40! I mean, it's possible your insurance covers it, but you'd have to look into the quantity and diagnosis first with them.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

Last edited by ~*Jackie*~; January 14th, 2011 at 06:53 PM.