View Single Post
January 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Super Mommy
Yes, that is the same medco site. Medco didn't actually have the drugs that need to be mixed, like Follistim. They "referred" me to Accredo Specialty Pharmacy, which meant I still received the drugs at a discounted rate. I just signed in to confirm that on my last order in March 2010, I ordered 5-975iu's at my cost of $100 and the total cost was $5471! I like saving $5300!

I haven't done an IVF since April 2010. I took a break to do accupunture and was going to do a final IVF starting this month. I was pleasantly surprised to find out I got pregnant on my own.

For my last IVF cycle, I stimmed for 12 days, taking 300iu's of Follistim & 150 Menopur daily, and ganirellix for 4 days. After retrieval, I took Estrace and Endomterin. I have the details on the total cost on an AMEX statement, which I need to go find. I will get back to you on that.

I see that you are in North Texas. A good friend recently saw a great RE in Dallas and is about to deliver her miracle IVF baby. She also is the one who turned me onto Acupuncture. I can get more info for you, if you would like? PM me if you want more info.

3 failed fresh IVFs, 1 failed FET
Surprise BFP in 12/10 after acupuncture & herbs!!
1 beautiful, perfect daughterl!