View Single Post
January 19th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to caitie_pie
I have been eating lower than my alloted calories because I thought it would make up for going over... I also have been working out a ton. Trying to do jumping jacks, lunges and push ups everyday. Every night I was jogging for fifteen minutes. Then Yesterday I decided to do this pilates work out on netflix.
Anyways last night I was so hungry but it was past midnight so I was telling myself that I shouldn't eat that late. I just drank two tall glasses of water and went to bed. Then this morning our maintenance guy came by to fix our outlets that just randomly took a crap. He was here til 1 in the afternoon. He was in our kitchen and had all the electricity turned off so I couldn't make any food. By the time he left I barely had enough energy to walk to the bedroom. Macey crawled in to see me. I fed her and we both passed out for three hours.
I'm pretty sure I knew I was feeling that way from a lack of nutrition but I didn't have the energy to eat. When I woke up I took a shower and I was making it quick[5min] I couldn't even stand the whole time. I forced myself to go make myself some food. I ate but I didn't get my energy back... DH brought home Wendy's but I still didn't get my energy back. I ended up not being able to walk, it was taking all of me to have a conversation with my Dad on the phone. I passed out again around 7:45, and got up around 9:30pm. I still didn't feel completely back to normal and I still don't.

Needless to say I don't think I am going to eat so few calories anymore.
Cool thing is that I lost 2lbs over night... but I'll probably gain them back real quick cos I'm pretty sure when you go into starvation mode your metabolism takes a crap.... UGH

Thank you Julka for my amazing Siggy<3