View Single Post
January 20th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Racine, if you don't enjoy it, you an't really force it! Some people love jogging, others hate it. The people that hate jogging may try to do it to stay in shape-and may succeed-but they probably still don't actually like it, kwim? Same probably goes for cooking, If it's nto your cup of tea, it's not your cup of tea! I will say that I used to be very intimidated by cooking-and still am in a sense- but I enjoy it so much more now. It has taken me a few years to get the hang of it and I still mess things up a lot, but I am much more confident. I think findihg a handful of recipes that you enjoy, and that you feel comfortable making is a great start. Go from there! Tacos may be an easy option for you as well. We do meatless tacos a lot, or fajitas is pretty simple! There are lots of soups you can do in the crock pot that are really simple as well, or things you can freeze. I have a really good recipe for a lasagna made with eggplant instead of noodles, that is really simple and makes a ton-would be really good for freezing! I find a lot of recipes online and print them out and put them in a big binder if I like them and want to keep them to make again. It's like my own little cookbook!

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!