View Single Post
January 22nd, 2011, 03:50 AM
Super Mommy
So I had surgery on Wed and I'm already predicting some major weight loss (doc said on average people lose around 15lbs post surgery). I can't eat ANYTHING. I'm so scared of getting sick so I'm eating beyond healthy. I'm having to force myself to eat and it still seems like I'm barely eating.

Yesterday I ate 2 pieces of toast with I can't believe it's not butter and some black cherry jam for breakfast then a bunch of saltine crackers as my lunch/snacks and then a bowl of fresh plain sweet potatoes for dinner. Today I had 2 blueberry eggos for breakfast, saltines for snack, bowl of fresh plain sweet potatoes for lunch and then celery with peanut butter for dinner.

I can't go back to the gym until 4 weeks post surgery and even then I can't do anything involving my stomach muscles but if I keep up these eating habits, I will have dropped weight regardless. I'm so looking forward to going running again... I miss it! At least since I'm dropping weight without working out, I won't end up hurting myself going back to the gym before I'm ready. Around 11 weeks until we move and take a vacation to FL... I'm hoping to lose around 20lbs by then! Here's hoping!