View Single Post
January 24th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have been having a lot of BH's for the past week and last night I started feeling a lot of pressure so I decided that if I was still crampy today, I would go in so once DH got home, I went in to get checked out. I was hoping that it would just be one of those appointments that made me feel stupid because nothing was going on. No such luck.

Currently, my cervix is about 1 mm (or cm, I am not sure) shorter than they would like to see at this stage, so I am to take Terbutaline for contractions as needed and go to L&D or the office if the terb. won't stop them. This didn't start with Lorena until about 32 weeks, so I was not expecting it to happen this early.

As of now, the doctor isn't too concerned but just wants me to keep an eye on it and no semen inside of me, so no bedrest or anything yet, but still not the news I was hoping for.

Please cross your fingers that this is just a one time thing and that I don't have any issues making it to full-term with this baby. That last thing I want is a preemie.