Topic: Teen years
View Single Post
January 25th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by monica8 View Post
Neither DH or I went through the rebellious teen years. We were both more of a handful at younger ages. I wonder what Levi is going to be.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he's into and what kind of man he's becoming. DH is 6'4" so it's weird thinking that changes are both my boys are going to be a lot bigger than me. It's also weird thinking I'm going to have teenage boys in the house ever! I have two sisters, so this is really new territory.
Tom is 6'4" as well, and my brother is 6" so I agree about it being weird to think of these little guys being bigger than me.

Tom and I were both awful teens that had parents who didn't spend much time with us, teaching us right from wrong.

Personally I feel my children will be much more behaved and less risk taking than we were. (I do not think they will be angels lol, far from it)

I cannot wait to take Bailey shopping, to see her with her own sense of style, how she is with her first boyfriend.

The boys, I just am hoping I can look forward to them still being mama's boys when they are teens

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]