View Single Post
January 25th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motsy2006 View Post
3.2 cm, not mm. haha. If you were in the mm you'd be in the hospital! Well, if it makes you feel any better mine was 2.5 cm 2 weeks ago. I've had it checked again since then when they noticed the funneling (last week), and I'll have it checked again on Thursday. I'm not concerned too much. Mine was at 0.7 cm with my daughter at 26 weeks and contracting every 2 minutes in labor. I managed to keep her in until 35 1/2 weeks. Bed rest and meds do wonders. Definitely listen to your body and take breaks whenever you feel necessary. Just because you haven't been put on bed rest at this point doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful. Try to not lift your toddler too much (or at all). And no stooping/squatting. Obviously I'm not your doc, but those are some big things that cause more contractions than you want.
Yeah, it's definitely not bad and I feel much better after having done some reading, which all said that it's pretty normal (on the low side of normal, but still normal). I plan to take it as easy as possible with a busy 19 month old, and DH is really helpful. He wouldn't even let me go on a short walk with DD last night, so he's got my best interest in mind.

I hope yours stays long and you can make it to full-term, too!