View Single Post
January 26th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Blessed Again!
Stay warm and dry, Melanie!!!

I love Yoplait yogurts (and off=brands, too). They have been a help! Have you tried any of the 100 calorie snack bars? I got a big box from Costco of Kudo's 100 calorie snack (granola) bars. There are a bunch out there, but those are YUMMY! And I also like SouthBeach breakfast bars, they are 140 calories and about 8 g of protein! YUM. They aren't the HIGH protein ones that are way expensive... I find them in the cereal aisle where all the other granola and pop tart things are.

Anyway...

Today was MUCH better, but still not great. I worked out, we had Kensley's music class, and I snacked all day. Got my water in, too, and finished about 150 calories less than "allowed". I still MUST stop the mindless snacking! Jeesh.

Tomorrow should be good, too, as it's a big workout day and I'm busy til noon, so no snacking in the a.m., and then I'm beat and will try to take a nap, so hopefully, no snacking in the afternoon. I love naps.

I'm behind on work, so I am tempted to skip a nap (I did today) but when I'm exhausted, I snack A LOT, so it'd be better to nap and suck it up and work late (for some reason, I don't feel the need to snack at all at night). UG. I can't wait until I'm caught up... which may be.. NEVER.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!