View Single Post
July 16th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to slryan
I am spotting right now waiting for af to show again for the 9th time since I had my tubal reversal. GRRRRRRRRRRR....... But oh well, I'm to the point now that every time I start I think well ok a brand new start. Does that make any sense? This month was truly the first time since ttc that I wasn't just really sad to be starting. But I am kind of to the point I think maybe it just isn't in God's plan for me. I have been kind of pre occupied with my oldest daughter being back home and helping her file for her divorce and trying to keep myself busy so I don't think about my son leaving for the Army in Sept. But really this month I have just had a kind of calm and acceptance of the fact that aunt flo is right around the corner and all. I'm glad your doing good and you are in the lovely tww. I'll keep my fingers crossed. And I am SOOOO jealous of the pool!! Good for you I know your family will have a wonderful time with that. Well the computer is back up and running so I will once again be in and out. Talk to you soon. Shannon