View Single Post
January 31st, 2011, 08:30 AM
MELANIE
Great job... I am so pround of you...

Okay - so this weekend was good and bad -- good just because nothing catastrophic happened - Emmie was sick on Saturday with not sure what but two awful diapers and throw up once...

I went out for pizza and beer frinday night - yep --- and then the rest of the weekend ate like crap... UGH - I really have to watch this - Will Power please come back to me...

Water - so not enough of this - Will Power Please Come Back to Me...

Didn't get to check out the gym yet --- We really don't have the money for it yet and I didn't want to go and then be all excited just to get really disappointed... We have a treadmill and Boflex in our garage - I should be okay with that...

DH gets Thi Chi for $167 a month and I am soooo pissed off with this but ultimately I was the one who said yes to this because he unknowingly guilted me into it - how it would help him mentally, physically, blah, blah, blah... So what was I supposed to say...

DH weighs 306 - yeah not a small guy at all and 5'8 - so I have heard for the last oh 6 years about how he is going to lose weight and I have yet to see it - Friday night he ate 4 yes you read that right 4 hot dogs... I mean come on - no wonder we don't have food in our house... UGH - But I digress, I really could go on forever about things that just bug the SH*! out of me about him...

So got on the scale this morning and was sad but knew that it was so my fault and my fault alone - I was so tired this weekend it was ridiculous - I will ever so glad when Jackson sleeps through the night...

So goals for this week:

1 - NO SWEETS!!!!!!!! during the week days... If I can make it Monday - Friday without any sweets (cakes, ice creams, etc) then I will reward myself this weekend...

2 - Water, Water, and more Water

3 - Get on the treadmill and start Body for Life cardio tonight

And then I need to start looking at the food I eat... I have a friend who is becoming a certified personal trainer who is going to help - yeah me...

Hope you have a great monday...

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy