View Single Post
January 31st, 2011, 01:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel even more sure about my decision to have our baby at home. I just feel like my friends are seriously brain washed in their thinking on labor and birth and I don't want anyone like that around me when my baby is ready to make her entrance into this world.

I'm still sort of currently seeing an OB, but after last weeks appt I just don't think I can go back. My hubby (who works in the med field as well) is finally on board and we have a consult w/ a MW who sounds wonderful and comes highly recommended. *crossing fingers*

I just don't want to be told how MY birth is going to go and have unnecessary interventions b/c I'm not progressing fast enough for them. I wasn't too pleased when hearing that my ob will want to induce at 41 weeks... Along w/ some other things that I don't really want to talk about.

If it came down to it, I honestly would be just peachy going the UC route. Thanks for letting me get that out. I really love being able to come here and see the support of other strong ladies who trust in themselves, their bodies and their babies.

Last edited by pink_piggy; February 17th, 2011 at 06:05 PM.