View Single Post
February 1st, 2011, 06:17 AM
MELANIE
Great job on the successes that you have and the ultimate goal you have set is definitely a grabber... Another baby - how sweet it is... I wish you much luck in the "natural" process of conceiving...

Well I didn't get enough water yesterday or get on the treadmill --- HOWEVER, I turned down a sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate good yesterday during the day and DH was helping a friend last night so I had both kids by myself and it was a fussy night for both - from the time we left my mom's house (5:30ish) until oh about 6:30 to 7:00 is was constant whining - not the screaming but the really get under your skin kind of whining and Emmie knows better so that made it worse... She lost out on her popcicle last night because of it... I was about to take Yo Gabba Gabba away but to be honest that was only going to hurt me...

So finally got both of them in bed a little after 8pm... I was so tired and spent that I could have gone downstairs and eaten the last two pieces of chocolate cake sitting on the counter - but I ate two pieces of cheese pizza and fell asleep so I DIDN'T eat the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Goal for today - WATER and that is where I am going to leave the goal...

Have a great day - i see that it is freezing well acutally below freezing and way to dang cold for me in your area for sure... Stay bundled and warm.

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy