View Single Post
February 1st, 2011, 08:12 AM
Plus Size Mommies co-host
You could suggest that your bf go to a bakery and ask that they make a gender cake.... they make a cake with either blue or pink icing in the middle... then he can surprise you with it! Then you'd get a little bit of a surprise! (have the tech just tell him or have the tech put the results in an envelope and give the envelope to the baker then it can be a surprise for you both when you cut the cake!)

As far as a nursery goes, our house only has 2 rooms, so baby will be in Adam's room with him. It's (fairly) gender neutral.... the walls are a carrot color, almost like the color or your ticker box third from the right. The main "boyish" thing are the cars, trucks, airplanes, construction curtains that my Grandma made for his windows! I have all of Adam's clothes, so if it's a boy, we are great! If it's a girl, I still have a lot of gender neutral stuff since Adam was a surprise and we needed gender neutral with him.
How about you? Have you started to get baby items yet? have you made your registry?

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!