View Single Post
February 4th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone ... sounds like our pregnancies are all going fairly well. I am just starting to read this board also, but I will try to check in when I can. I am due in July and doing very well all things considered. I am with you on the morning sickness thing though. Mine is getting much better, but then I got sick after work today for no good reason ... ughh I am just really starting to feel like I am getting a belly (more than just my normal belly fat) and can really feel it when I roll over or have to get up. I have also just started to feel the babies kick a little in the last day or so, which is very cool Ithas only been a few times, but I was beginning to wonder at 22 weeks if I was ever going to feel them!

I give you guys that can wait a lot of credit. I am too curious. They are pretty sure one is a boy, but the other was not cooperating last month. We go back to the peri on Tuesday though, so I am hoping they both cooperate this time!

For those of you that have older kids ... what are your favorite and/or most useful baby items that you couldn't do without?

Psalm 139:9-10
]