View Single Post
February 12th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Texan In Seattle
We're moving in 2 weeks and I can't take it all with me. Things like toothpaste, deodorant, razors, shampoo/body wash, and dish/laundry soaps will be going with us since we will obviously need and use them regularly, but 2/3 of my hand soaps, and all of my AirWick iMotions are being sold, as well as probably over half of my Gillette and Nivea Men's body wash since DH makes a bottle last for 4 months. I'm going to sell what I can and then donate whatever is left over.

The Air Wicks will be sold for $2 each (reg 7.99), Gillette and Nivea for $1 (reg 3.99), and Dial hand soap for .50 each (reg 1.30 or so).

It really sucks. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the possibility of really scaling my couponing down due to WA not having any stores that double and triple. I'm not a big fan of WAGS or CVS, but I guess I'll have to switch, though I won't get anywhere near the deals I'm used to.

It probably seems strange to be so upset (I've been crying a lot over this), but this is the first hobby I've ever had. The first thing that I've ever done JUST for me, yet also did wonderful things for my family. It's MY thing and I love doing it. I love being able to help my family and neighbors, and love the look of awe my husband gives when he sees my cheap, but plentiful scores. Lol.

Anyways. It sucks, but it needs to be done. The moving pods won't transport liquids, so we can only take what will fit in my trunk.

Siggy by RASPBERRYBERET!!