View Single Post
February 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
liltuckers21
I thought I would start one of these. I have always wanted to but when I was ttc my son, I wasn't on here. I will give background information before getting into the current.

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 20. I didn't have cysts but the labs showed I had PCOS. I was put on metformin and birth control. I was terribly sick. I had headaches and got sick whenever I ate. I went off metformin and onto glumetza. I was feeling better other than the headaches. They discovered it was my birth control. My body was rejecting it. I was taken off and not allowed birth control again. I met my husband and got married to him in June 2009. I wasn't taking any medicine and had no periods. August 2009 I started taking Glumetza again. Six weeks later I got a bfp and June 2010 I had my son Owen.

I got my period at 6 weeks pp and every four weeks after that till November. Then it stopped. I have not had my period since. I started 1000 mg of Glumetza in November 2010. I was switched to 1500 mg of metformin on January 6th, 2011.

Since I still haven't had my period, I started provera February 8th, 2011. I have had cramping and I can feel a difference. I am hoping I start 3 days after I stop taking it. I am taking it orally and I am taking it for ten days.

We are starting to ttc #2 when my husband arrives home at the beginning of March. This is my journey.