View Single Post
February 16th, 2011, 04:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
You don't need a script for the melatonin, you can get it at any pharmacy or supplement store. Walmart here has a chewable/desovable kind its 90 tablets that are 5mg each for $8 (we break them in half). Super Supplements has a liquid form that is also $8 (but doesn't last as long as the tablets).
I wish we were able to get it over the counter. We have to get a script here for it and it can't be from our family doctor it has to be from a pediatrition. Our government also prohibits the sale of it over the counter and also refuses to put it on the medical card scheme (free medical care and medication)as it is not used widely enough. The only way we can get it is to pay this ridiculously high price. They dont make anything easy to get here. Next time we are abroad i am going to try and get it as i've been told many countries sell it over the counter.

Danielle, have you spoken to his doctor about medication and if so what do they suggest?

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES