Topic: Go away!
View Single Post
February 16th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I've been having some SERIOUS baby fever lately...

Tom pointed out this is the longest I've gone without being pregnant since conceiving Thomas.
I've been pregnant in '05, '06, '07-'08, and '09. 2010 was the first full year I was NOT expecting.

So many women I know IRL and from JM, have either recently given birth, or are pregnant. I look at all the itty bitty babies and baby bellies, and crave it. I've never felt anything like this before. Yes before Collin, I had wanted a baby, but it wasn't anything like this..

Then I think of reality. We can't afford another. We have no room for another. Do I have the patience for another?

Tom, who wants more, keeps telling me that we will have at least one more, but we have to wait 5-10 years before we can even think about it.. Which makes me feel worse, as I was almost so sure we were done, just a few weeks ago..

I'm hoping once the novelty of all the new babies, and expecting mommies I know, wears off, that this intense urge to procreate wears off...

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]