View Single Post
February 16th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
To change things up last night i timed myself jogging/walking a mile on the indoor track. I did it in 17mins flat. Takes 13 laps on our track to go a mile, i walked 3, jogged 2, walked 4, jogged 3, and walked the last lap. I haven't been timed on a mile since like 10th grade when i was 15 for the fittness tests during PE which they always do in april/may before final grades. Nearly 13 years ago I think my times back then were usually 17-18 mins so i wasn't too far off and maybe a little better. I think i'm gonna try doing a mile on the track once a week or every 2 weeks and see if i can slowly improve my time. Somewhere down the line I would like to be able to run a 12-13 minute mile just for myself to say that i can do it. After my mile and a short cool down i headed to the steam room like always, at least it didn't stink like the night before!

No gym today, this week is only going to a 4-day gym week, i'm still congested and feeling blah so i'm taking it easy this week and hoping i feel better.

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012