View Single Post
February 21st, 2011, 06:57 PM
CopperBoom!
YAY for working out!!!
And don't stress about the occasional Big Max If you're craving it, just fit it into your diet
As far as chicken breast, I have some great ideas! I do lots of stuff with them. If think about it early enough (at least 2 hours before you need to cook it), marinate it in Fat Free Italian dressing. It's so good and flavorful and so easy! Then you just bake or grill it. Otherwise, marinate it in hot salt water for 15 minutes. It will keep it super juicy and moist. Then, just add whatever seasonings sound good. I do lots of garlic, basic seasoning salt is good, lemon pepper, rosemary and thyme. With either of those methods, you can also slice it up once it's cooked and toss it on a salad. Protein and veggies!
If you want to get creative, once it's marinated (either method), slice it open and fill it with lowfat soft cheese (feta, blue cheese, ricotta, etc). You can add tomatoes, olives, dark greens, yellow peppers, pretty much anything you like! Put it in a pan and add more dressing (Italian, Greek, any vinegarette. Mix it up to match what you put in the chicken) or some red wine (mmmm!!) and bake it at 350 for about 20 minutes. So delicious! It also looks fancy but is really easy.

I have been SUCKING lately. I babysat all weekend and just ate constantly. Ugh! I need to really get my behind back in gear. I did go to Mommy and Me yoga on Saturday! It was great! And I have a month long pass to go as often as I want to whatever classes I want. I definitely need to take advantage of that.