View Single Post
February 22nd, 2011, 06:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
Okay so I am totally excited that the doctor is pretty sure I am having my third little boy but honestly am I the only one - no this isn't directed at anyone in this forum or even on JM - it is all my IRL people.

When I told my mom - you could hear her catch her breath and then say "you do make beautiful boys" and then the next phone call was "three little boys jenn awwww"

I texted one of my best friends and got back "WHAT!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" like what the hell people!

If someone asks - complete strangers when I am out with Logan & Benjamin - and I say "another little boy" - I get "awww too bad isn't wasn't a girl" OMG **** IT I had a little girl! Before I even knew it was "wouldn't it be nice to have a little girl"

In 2003, I was pregnant by complete surprise with a beautiful little girl - that I lost at 27 weeks and had to say hello & goodbye to in the same instant. She has always been on my mind through every pregnancy etc - my innocence was lost when I had Rebecca and had to say goodbye. But she has taught me so much about love and about life and taking things for granted. Time here can be taken in a quick second without any notice. You learn that the baby you are carrying is a miracle in itself and what's between its legs doesn't make a difference, as long as you have a healthy baby in your arms at the end.

I wanted to find out the sex - it was my decision - Ryan didn't want to know -but I couldn't go my entire pregnancy and not know. Did I want a little girl, YES **** it but I wanted a healthy baby that would be happy!

Argh - I am just hurt by my IRL friends who are saying "too bad isn't not a girl" OMG a baby is a miracle - why oh why do people NOT THINK before they speak!

I love Matthew with all my heart - I love all my boys - they are truly my miracles - each and everyone of them. Do I miss my daughter - omg more then anything - but if you ask my 5 year old about his sister, he tells you that sissy is having a nap on a moon in heaven and if you ask my 2 year old what a butterfly means he will tell you SISSY! That is what I wanted - the boys to know about their big sister and they both do - and so will Matthew.

Sorry to vent but this has been build up and is driving me nuts!

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03