View Single Post
February 23rd, 2011, 06:58 PM
is baking!
Hey ladies. I'm still in complete shock. After trying just about every month but 3 since I lost Maddy 12/09, I had given up when I got AF on 1/2/11. I got AF again on 1/28, saw my OB just last Wednesday convinced I was never going to get pregnant again. I signed papers for a tubal! I had a home school playdate on Monday, my friend asked me to pick up a test for her and I got a 3 pack. I took one for the heck of it... Oh. My. Word. I can't even begin to describe how I felt when I saw that test line pop up before the control line even showed up!

Now, let me say that I have no clue when I'm due. The test I took was blaring dark for being 12 DPO. (No, we weren't trying anymore, but I still knew when I ovulated.) I had wondered when I had the 1/28 AF why it seemed off. So a part of me thinks I'm almost 8 weeks along, but I've been pregnant 9 other times and how can I just not know I was pregnant for more than 3 weeks?! I had the bleeding episode and had no reason to think I should test.

So here I am, terrified and so excited, and scared and shocked and wow...

I've already started my heparin shots and I have an u/s in the morning to date and make sure everything is going ok so far.

<--- again!