View Single Post
February 23rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Send a message via AIM to Tara050290 Send a message via MSN to Tara050290 Send a message via Yahoo to Tara050290 Send a message via Skype™ to Tara050290
Hi ladies I am in the same boat you guys are. Recently I found out that I had a blood clot in my uterus. That honestly scared me to death, they said it was small. However, that doesn't take away the fear. Today I noticed more blood than usual still brown and slightly pink, but no red. That in it's self is a relief, but honestly there isn't anyway to make you feel better. I do hope in october I'll have a healthy baby. For now it is a waiting game and it is very hard to sit back and relax. I have a doctor's appointment friday, and I pray they see a healthy heartbeat. When I went last time I was 5 weeks and they saw a heartbeat around 100 beats a little low, but they said it was from the baby's heart just forming. Now I am about 6 weeks and 4 days, far as I know the baby is fine. Still you can't get over the pain in your heart or the fear that your unborn child might not make it. This is my first pregnancy and it isn't at all what I planned. If bed rest is what I have to do for nine months so be it a couch potato I will be. I will pray that all you ladies have healthy children and I'm sorry to those that lost their unborn children. My heart goes out to you, I have no idea what that is like. Yet I do not want to know. Please keep my child in your hearts and prayers that he/she is strong enough to make it through this trying time.
Sincerely,
Tara L. C.