View Single Post
February 24th, 2011, 08:39 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 11

Exercise - Day 11 of the 30 Day Shred done! I moved on to workout 2 today. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Some sections were tougher than level 1 and some were not. I mostly struggled with the plank stuff. The walking push ups and the twisting planks were the only thing that I really had a hard time with. I didn't do the whole twisting planks, but did as much of them as I could.

I am ready to start running again. I think I am going to try to add in a second workout next week with a little bit of jogging. I just miss running and it's going to be warming up soon.

Diet part is going fairly well. I REALLY wanted to step on the scale today. I feel like I haven't lost anything because my clothes aren't getting really lose like I want. Then I thought about the scale and even if it said I lost 10lbs what difference does it really make if my clothes still are fitting the same. So I didn't step on the scale and decided to just wait until the 30 days are up as I had planned. Anyhow, off to enjoy the rest of my day. Got tons to do.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama