Half Trimester Challenge!
View Single Post
February 24th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Auburn, IN
They say once you do something for a few weeks it becomes a habit, but with pregnancy it's a lot harder to get things started and stick with them. I know we all have big projects on our to-do lists, though, so let's start a challenge (or two)!
Here's the details:
- The challenge will last for half a trimester (we're going with 6 weeks for this
- A challenge thread will be posted with the rules for the challenge
- More than one challenge will be posted at a time, so you can choose what you want to participate in and when you want to do it (start them all, start just one, start today, start next week!)
- A weekly check-in thread will be posted to see which challenge you are doing, how far along you are (with the challenge AND with baby!), and how you are progressing
I will post links to the challenges on this thread and have it stickied so we can find it easily.
Cleaning Bootcamp Challenge
- Not your mama's cleaning challenge!
Mama Makeover Challenge
- Helping you to look and feel your best!
Menu Planning Challenge
- Getting meals organized!
Crazy Kegel Challenge
- Tone those female muscles for a better delivery & recovery!
wife, mother, blogger, support group leader, perpetually behind on laundry
Last edited by way2gomom; February 28th, 2011 at
View Public Profile
Find all posts by way2gomom