View Single Post
February 25th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Week 6: I am officially sooooo tired of this nausea. Yesterday it lasted all day no matter what I ate. Today I woke up with it again and I have a feeling it's not going to be any better. I've also had 2 miscarriage dreams in the last week, so there's clearly too much stress in my life, and it's not much better for DH, he's having NICU nightmares. This is officially Not Good and it means I need to start destressing my life a bit. I'm hoping that can being with work, where I've gotten a lot of stressful case assignments lately. I'm going to talk to my boss a little about it and start signing up for as many easy cases as possible.

Otherwise, just hanging in there--no spotting at all, and no cramping other than what's definitely gas-related. I'm also a wee bit constipated but not much beyond what usually happens from taking my iron supplements. Oh, and I'm also EXHAUSTED. Seriously, just really really tired all the time, like I'd love to lay down and take a nap right about now and it's not even 8AM.

Still 2 more weeks until my first appointment...starting to get antsy for it already!