View Single Post
February 25th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley11 View Post
Oh my gosh the last time I posted there was one more day of January. . .lol! Now we have 4 more days of February! My goodness, where the heck is time going. On the first I officially get to say my baby could be here by the end of the month, and it is driving me crazy.

I've got my Ob appointment today at 430 and I go back in in two weeks. So I believe I will be 36 weeks. I am SO scared! lol

Hope all is going well with you
Wow, you are super close! February did fly by really fast to me. That's a good thing though 'cause i am so ready to be a mommy! the anticipation now is killing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkystar View Post
I am in a much better place with having this baby. I was so relieved that all her major organs appear to be functioning correctly and that she looks like she is healthy (I will get the complete results at my apt next Monday). She is starting to have a personality and some spunk. I am really getting excited to be having a baby now!
This is how i felt after finding out the sex and seeing that everything was healthy and on track. I'm glad you are getting more excited now! I bet these next flew months are going to fly by for you! I felt like everything dragged on until the half way mark...then i couldn't get the days to slow down!

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!