View Single Post
February 26th, 2011, 08:42 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Day 13

Exercise - Day 13 of The 30 Day Shred done
! Monday I am adding in some treadmill work. I am really thinking about running another marathon and in order to do that I have got to start running again. I don't think I will have enough time to get my base mileage up if I don't start back to it soon so Monday is as good a time as any. I'm really nervous about adding anything else because I want to finish this 30 day shred non stop. After I hit 30 days I am going to start taking rest days once or twice a week where I just do light walking and nothing else for exercise. I also want to start doing yoga too. I am revamping my plan soon. I don't think I want to do the 30 day shred for the full 90 days. I'll work on a new plan. I need to start looking at marathon training plans too if I really am going to do this and find one that I can stick with. Last time I didn't follow a plan and although I did okay with the marathon I think I'd have done better if I had followed a plan.

Diet & Weight - Doing pretty good here. No obsessing on the food department and eating reasonably balanced meals. It's getting harder and harder for me not to step on the scale. I'm dying to know how much weight I have lost. I know I have to have lost some, but my clothes aren't falling off of me yet so it can't be that much yet. I would really like to be to my goal weight at 90 days, but I realize it might take me longer than that. Just breaking things up into small goals so not to get too overwhelmed. Will check in tomorrow.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama