View Single Post
February 26th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Monday February 21st, 2011 Ewan Cole was born via repeat C section 1 day shy of 37 weeks. My blood pressure started going up again and the Dr's didn't want to mess around anymore. They gave me an amnio and when it came back ok for Ewan to come out, they sent me over to the hospital to have my section. He was 6lbs 5.9oz and 18.25 inches long. My section story was much better this time around, although I was scared to death. My recovery room experience was amazing and he latched right on camped out at the breast almost the entire time. We were due to come home on day 3 but, Ewan had to stay an extra day due to jaundice. He did really well at nursing the entire time, and with that and the bili lights was able to come home yesterday.

I am so blessed to be home now and that he got another 6 weeks almost inside me. He is healthy and strong even though he had some problems with fluid. His ears and everything were filled with it. He choked it up for a few days as well. He is a little porker with the breast and will get chunky before I know it. He is so beautiful and sweet and I'm totally in love!!! He looks so much like his daddy too, so that's even cuter to me

In recovery

Big Sister meets him

Bili Lights

First Bath

Ewan